1.1.11

New Year's Resolutions

Wow, this is lame. I actually am going to blog about this? But I want to make this year count. 2011 is going to change something; I can feel it. (P.S: Share YOUR resolutions in the "comments" section!)

  • Read my Bible more often. Seeing as I hardly read it at all, there's plenty of room for improvement. I try -- really, I do.
  • Expand my cooking abilities. I think everyone will be happier.
  • Grow out my hair. Again. I'll probably just chop it all off anyways.
  • Get above a 95 average in all of my classes. So close!
  • Be a better friend. I don't think there's ever a moment where you can be too good of a friend.
  • Take photos. Lots of photos.
  • Finish reading A Tale of Two Cities. The mere thought scares the Dickens out of me. Sorry, I couldn't resist.
2011, you are going to be a very hard year.

3 comments:

  1. Grow, learn, shred guitar on several occasions, and get more sleep =P And probably other things too =) Jesus loves you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! That last one would be a joke for me. Im just going to watch the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tunafish,
    Sleep is good. Haha.

    Rachel,
    There's a movie? I'm sure it can't be any worse than the book so far. -.o

    ReplyDelete

Speak out. Talk with other teens right here. Let your voice be heard.