5.10.10

15

Yes, it's true...yesterday was everyone's favorite day of the year.

My birthday.

I am fifteen. Gosh I am so little.

*bursts into Taylor Swift song*

I had to stay at school until 8:15pm to rehearse an Irish play we're doing on Thursday and Friday. Everyone brought candy and stuffed animals and stuff to school and my theatre friends made 3 cakes for me (with "Happy Birthday" written in Gaelic -- yeah, be jealous). I ate until my head hurt and I thought I was going to puke. I probably doubled my body weight but it was totally worth it.

PLUS, I got to spend some time with my Mom and Rachel  at my two favorite places in the world, Ulta and Olive Garden, and my parents gave me a promise ring. :)

10 comments:

  1. It's not that hard for me. Going to a jazz concert on Friday! Hopefully with a friend... she's kinda been avoiding me so I don't know. That's allot of cake! I don't do so much for birthdays anymore. one reason might be that all my friends left though... kinda funny. I met em all last year and then they graduated. Oh, and my best friend's brother was born two days ago! Isn't that so awesome?? Anyways, happy birthday again =) Jesus loves you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great birthday. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made the play!! I am in Scapino!!! I am a citizen(small part) but i am in a play!!! I am soo excited. my first play ever!!!!! Hope you have fun stuffing your face with cake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tunafish,
    That's cool. Jesus loves you too.

    Dad,
    Thanks.

    Random awesome person,
    Thank you!

    Rachel,
    YAY!!!!! I am beyond excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a blessed 15th year, Melissa! (I'm sorry this is a little late.)

    ~Annie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday Melissa!!!!
    15 is good age to be.

    You and my sister share a birthday.
    5 years apart.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woah, Jillian, seriously?? That's totally crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Annie & Jillian! Awww. Well happy late birthday to your sister. :)

    ReplyDelete

Speak out. Talk with other teens right here. Let your voice be heard.