1) If you could go ANYWHERE in the world, where would it be and why?
Some tiny uninhabited island with dolphins and birds.
2) If you were a tree, would kind would you be?
A cherry blossom tree.
3) Would you rather skydive or explore a deep, dark cave? (why)
Skydiving. I am deathly afraid of the dark and sleep with a nightlight which I pretend is for my little siblings. And I am also afraid of the Loch-Ness-Monster-wannabes that live in water inside caves.
4) If you could wear clothing from any time period (without being seen as odd), what would it be?
Who cares about being odd. Seriously, I am odd and I'll own up to it. That being said, I love the 80's. Or the 1700s. Either one will do. Maybe a fusion of both...?
5) Would you be willing to sing an opera song at the top of your lungs in the middle of a mall for a hundred dollars?
I'd do it for $20, sweetie.
6) Would you rather have an amazing castle beside a lake or a cottage by the sea? (why?)
Castle. Because then I'd invite Maddy, Morgan, Becca, and Katie, and we'd all go over to my place and make that castle-y movie like we always wanted. And I would so love to rub it in Morgan's face that I, her little punk almost-sister, was the one who ended up with the castle in Scotland. Bazinga, Morgan. Bazinga.
7) If you could change your hair color to any color, what would it be?
RED! It is my dream to wake up one day with pale skin and flaming red hair.
8) Would you rather live in a tree house or fly away with a balloon?
Tree house. Fly away with a balloon? Eventually it would pop, and that would end all the fun.