16.6.08

Sorry, guys!

Hey, guys! Yeah, I know, I haven’t been updating this for 2 weeks. Sorry! I was at the beach. This summer is going to be pretty crazy for me, ok? All of my friends are coming over for weeks at a time. I will be really tired – I already am – and, because my friends will be here, I probably won’t be able to update this much. However, I will try my best. This blog will be back to normal towards the end of summer, I think, maybe before that.

Some things you should do this summer:
· Go the beach and thank God for the ocean
· Swim in a pool until you get wrinkled up like a prune
· Go to a friend’s house, or invite one over to your house, and have a blast
· Pray every night

Have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak out. Talk with other teens right here. Let your voice be heard.