- Bring brownies to youth group. (Make sure this is OK with your youth leader beforehand.)
- Check out and participate in Operation Beautiful.
- Bake cookies for your neighbor.
- Wash your dad's car -- no fees, no hassles, just you, your sibs, water, soap, and fun.
- Send an encouraging text to someone.
- Support a charity. (TWLOHA, Compassion International, World Vision, etc.) Every dollar counts.
- Set the table.
- Load the dishwasher -- without being asked.
- Buy your mom some smell-good lotion. (Bath & Body Works is a favorite brand, but overpriced. The Dollar Store should have some sweet-scented frangrances for a buck.)
- Invite a few friends over for a Bible study around popcorn & M&Ms (or another fav snack).
- Guys: Open the car door for your girlfriend. Girls: Offer to split the bill.
- Find an inner quality that really stands out in someone you vaguely know but don't talk to much. Make a point of acknowledging that quality.
Did Jesus Bake Brownies?
Sometimes the small things in life make the biggest difference. Here are some ways to serve your community and be more like Jesus.