17.5.10

The Bucket List

I started a new blog.

I know, I know, I've really lost it. 3 blogs is too much for anybody. (I have 4, if you count the private test blog.) It's too much to handle.

But an idea started forming in my mind -- or floating, or dancing, or whatever you'd like to call it. I just couldn't ignore it! That'd be cruel...like ignoring kittens or something.

That being said, I'd like you to meet my newest baby, The Bucket List. No, it has nothing to do with the movie, and it is not as cool as Morgan Freeman. It's a list of all the things I want to do before I get old and become restricted to feeding pigeons on a park bench in a little granny dress.

So please check it out, follow, comment, and tell your friends. Because if you don't, I'll cry. And we wouldn't want that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak out. Talk with other teens right here. Let your voice be heard.