5.2.09

Emma Accepts Christ

Emma, from The Next Generation is Us and Emj's Life is here to give us a peek into her life for the next few weeks. Bits of the interview will be posted on One Voice and Girls for God.

"How old were you when you became a Christian?"
"I accepted Christ when I was about 6, but I didn't really start understanding what living for God meant until very recently. He's been revealing to me that being a Christian is more than just reading your Bible and praying, you have to lose your life." - Emma

How old were you when you became a Christian? When did you finally find your identity in God? Share your story in the comments.

Wondering what Emma's secret is to being beautiful inside and out?

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I think it's really cool how you're splitting it up.:) Thanks for doing the interview, it's fun.:)

    ReplyDelete

Speak out. Talk with other teens right here. Let your voice be heard.