20.10.08

Purple Hands

So, our church attendance.

There was absolutely no one from the festival at the AWANAS program or our morning church service. No one. Just our regular "gang". We think it was because we parked toward the back of the building in the grass instead of the parking lot, so it looked like no one was there.

We're hoping for more people next week. God will provide.

My little sister, Abigail, was the only Cubby there, so in the Cubbies class, we had 4 helpers -- me, Hannah, my mom, and a lady from church -- and one cranky 4-year-old. Oh...my...blog. That girl...well, it's a good thing she's cute, with her big 'fro and tiny nose. She flat-out refused to be a good little girl. Oh well. (Better luck next time, RIGHT, ABIGAIL?)

I'm typing right now with purple hands -- I just finished the batter for blueberry pancakes -- and I even have purple nail polish to go with it. Yes, I said purple nail polish; no, I'm not crazy. (Well, maybe I am.)

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm, I geuss God has other plans. There is a reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I have to remind myself that God is in control and that his plan is better than mine. Something good will come of this, I'm sure, so stay tuned.

    Btw, Bob, your blog is very inspiring. Thanks for keeping it updated.

    ReplyDelete

Speak out. Talk with other teens right here. Let your voice be heard.