25.1.09

Happy Birthday, Dalton!

We had a guest at AWANA Cubbies tonight! That bumps us up to 3 whole Cubbies! Abigail, my youngest sister, is still having trouble. Speaking of Abigail, she has a birthday in a week or two. She'll be turning 5. Time flies! She still thinks she's cute baby who needs to be held and spoiled. (Ha, I can just hear Hannah saying "amen".)

Speaking of birthdays, this small and non-biblical post is dedicated to my brother Dalton, who will be turning 8 on Tuesday!! Happy Birthday, Dalton! He is having a StarWars birthday with Darth Vader plates because he is absolutely obsessed (seriously, obsessed, like obsessive-compulsive disorder, I think). SHH--he's getting episodes 1 & 3 of Star Wars. Hehe. (You couldn't just buy him cool socks?) Oh, no. It had to be StarWars. Well, if he's happy, then I'll just go easy on him for a few days so he can have his fun. Until he starts attacking me with his lightsaber and Yoda force mind powers. Then I will have to intervene.

God bless,
Melissa

3 comments:

  1. Oh, whoa!
    If it's not too weird, you can tell him happy birthday from one of your blogger friends!
    Star Wars vs. StarTrek. My ultimate decision my bro makes me choose.
    Well, I got tagged again, are you in themood 4 me to tag you?
    Later,
    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, COME ON!! LIGHTSABERS ARE SO TOTALLY AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete

Speak out. Talk with other teens right here. Let your voice be heard.